MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
BankPipe – Subscriptions and payments manager with PayPal and cryptocurrencies support

BankPipe is an advanced and automated payments manager powered by Omnipay, a multi-gateway payments processor library. You can create subscriptions (aka memberships aka VIP membership aka upgrades) with a wide range of custom options or monetize attachments individually. BankPipe is packed with notifications upon items purchase both delivered to merchants and buyers, custom expiry notifications, promo codes and a complete logging system for payments and downloaded items. Items can be gifted to other users.

At present time, BankPipe runs smoothly with PayPal and cryptocurrencies through Coinbase (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DAI, USD Coin and Bitcoin Cash).

READ MORE AND TRY IT AT
MyBBoost – BankPipe beta 11

PRICE
Free from 16 Feb 2021 - Download https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1443

[Image: vuasnKc.png]

[Image: QLTKQ3u.png]

[Image: ETE3bxJ.png]
Beta 2 is out with some bugfixes and new features. Read the changelog to know what's changed.
(2018-06-21, 04:43 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Beta 2 is out with some bugfixes and new features. Read the changelog to know what's changed.

Just got the notification for this, brilliant work Shade Wink
I hope PHP 7.1+ support is also planned for future.
PHP 7.2 is already supported Smile Thank you!
As always, great work!

Glad to see that you're still around working hard for the community. Thank you! Smile
(2018-06-22, 06:45 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]PHP 7.2 is already supported Smile Thank you!

That is awesome to know Smile
Beta 3 is out with some bugfixes and new features such as promo codes, required fields, cart mode and more. Read the changelog to know what's changed.
this is a solid plugin. I'm using it for one of my big boards and it should cut down on my admin overhead drastically.
Thank you for your appreciations andrew! Beta 4 is out with some late bugfixes after @Harry K. tested out some functionalities!
(2018-07-24, 06:06 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your appreciations andrew! Beta 4 is out with some late bugfixes after @Harry K. tested out some functionalities!

You might want to update your post #1 - 'Download beta 3 or get more information and test it' to 'beta 4'

Just saying...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6