MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald Extended v1.2 [Multicolor, HQ & Responsive | Incorporated Premium Plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2022-10-09, 10:39 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey AmazOuz, thanks for the update! I made the changes from your PM and they worked perfectly Smile The revert to original looks great too.

I'm not sure how to make the dark theme only show the "light mode" link and vice versa, since I setup the themes to both use the same template set. I'm also going to add a third option "custom" that links to the color changer page.

Hey, great news for the updates!

1- For the three issues, could you send me via PM your forum link so I see them live & also to not put a lot of code in this thread (since I don't see the same in the default Emerald Extended, for example: https://prnt.sc/VBdG8Cf5WYBS, for you I guess it should be caused by some edits), I'll be glad to fix them for you Wink  

2- If you want to show the pagination both in the top & bottom of the thread page, you have to go to "showthread" template & add this after {$pollbox} :
<div> {$multipage}</div><br>

It should work  Big Grin
Hey I appreciate all the support!

For everyone else - I highly recommend this theme. Don't be a dummy like me and combine the template sets and you won't have any issues Smile
(2022-10-10, 10:52 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I appreciate all the support!

For everyone else - I highly recommend this theme. Don't be a dummy like me and combine the template sets and you won't have any issues Smile

Thanks Cyanide for your kind comment I appreciate it  Heart
Excellent Theme.
We love it (5/5 stars)
Kind regards
Hello, how are you? I bought the Light and Dark Emerald plugin, and I got an activation key, I installed the plugin but I don't see where to put this key.

Does anyone know where to put the activation key?
(2022-10-20, 11:50 PM)ideasmania Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Theme.
We love it (5/5 stars)
Kind regards

Thanks ideasmania for your kind review ❤️

(2022-10-24, 08:13 PM)polhsf3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how are you? I bought the Light and Dark Emerald plugin, and I got an activation key, I installed the plugin but I don't see where to put this key.

Does anyone know where to put the activation key?

I replied to your message through whatsapp Wink

Cheers,
AmazOuz
Hi, great looking theme. What do you get extra with the paid version?
Update: we paid to do a bunch of other customizations to the extended theme. The developer is friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
(2022-11-16, 09:50 PM)sidjames Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great looking theme. What do you get extra with the paid version?

Hello, thanks for the compliment <3 I just replied to your mail about the question with a list of differences Smile

(2022-11-16, 09:58 PM)Cyanide_ Wrote: [ -> ]Update: we paid to do a bunch of other customizations to the extended theme. The developer is friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your feedback I appreciate it <3
How do i change the font and the font size?

Also, how do I create a header strip with the title like here:
https://subliminal-talk.com/

And allow the users to switch to dark mode like you have on the forum above?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14