MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald Extended v1.2 [Multicolor, HQ & Responsive | Incorporated Premium Plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2021-02-13, 12:21 PM)trish_fischer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, just bought it yesterday
thank you

there still v1 or v2 ?

(2019-08-04, 02:32 PM)ianChrist007 Wrote: [ -> ]How to update the theme? I already made some customizations on the template.

EDIT:

UPDATED.  I manually compared the xml files.
which xml files can u list out me 

Thank you
Thank you all for your great comments Big Grin
The v2 will be released in June/July, i'm full of work before that, but it'll be free for those who bought the v1 !
I will like to have a vetter discount for V3

by Ebai Emmanuel Ewangi
(2021-03-06, 07:03 PM)ewangi Wrote: [ -> ]I will like to have a better discount for V3

by Ebai Emmanuel Ewangi

Haha  Big Grin 

If i made the V2 paid for those who paid the V1, then everyone will wait the V2 and not buy the V1 so they won't spend more money x) 
But as the release of the V2 is far away and it's free for those who will buy the V1, then it's not a problem anymore !
Besides support what is different between paid and free version of Emerald theme?
(2021-03-09, 01:56 PM)Andreilor Wrote: [ -> ]Besides support what is different between paid and free version of Emerald theme?

It is not the same theme, Emerald Extended was built using Emerald as a base theme. It is more beautiful, more functional & more responsive. It has color changer plugin incorporated & new profile layout with possibility to add a "cover" like Facebook or Twitter.

(2021-02-12, 10:23 AM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I purchased that themes the light and dark one together fantastic you are an artist .Do you mind i "steal" that banner in your signature and place it on my board ?
Thanks mate Big Grin Steal what you want as soon as it's legal haha
The Emerald Free theme is beautiful. However, the calendar is not appearing as responsive for me on mobile. Any advice? Thanks.

Also, when I looked at Emerald Extended's sample forum, and typed calendar.php to view it (as the link was not available), that did not look mobile-friendly, either. Is there a fix?
(2021-04-09, 08:09 AM)CookieMonster217 Wrote: [ -> ]The Emerald Free theme is beautiful. However, the calendar is not appearing as responsive for me on mobile. Any advice? Thanks.

Also, when I looked at Emerald Extended's sample forum, and typed calendar.php to view it (as the link was not available), that did not look mobile-friendly, either.  Is there a fix?

Thanks for liking my work Smile 
For the calendar, it's a page that is absent in nearly all forums, you might be an exception (& some other people), this is why i gave no attention for this page. But as it seems that important for you, i'll add it in the next version ! Stay tuned Wink
Hi AmazOuz, I can't create an account on your forum, the image verification isn't displayed

[Image: 1621771561-dd.png]
(2021-05-23, 12:06 PM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi AmazOuz, I can't create an account on your forum, the image verification isn't displayed

[Image: 1621771561-dd.png]

Do you get this on all browsers ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14