MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald Extended v1.2 [Multicolor, HQ & Responsive | Incorporated Premium Plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2021-06-09, 10:05 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-23, 12:06 PM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi AmazOuz, I can't create an account on your forum, the image verification isn't displayed

[Image: 1621771561-dd.png]

Do you get this on all browsers ?

I am also getting this error... even i can't log in..

i am using Chrome browser.
In the source the script is called with the url
//www.google.com/recaptcha/api/challenge?k=6Le30cEaAAAAAHIboFS33f1LgjSdNTw_J3_CZi0A
So I don't think it's a problem with the broswer
I changed the captcha of my forums, it works now Wink
If you have any problem, feel free to contact me directly to my mail : [email protected] !
(2021-06-13, 09:37 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the captcha of my forums, it works now Wink
If you have any problem, feel free to contact me directly to my mail : [email protected] !

when new version coming sir .
(2021-06-16, 12:02 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-13, 09:37 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the captcha of my forums, it works now Wink

I'm really excited to release the new version too Big Grin 
I am busy with some serious stuff in my life right now, but i'm aiming to release it this summer ! 
Meanwhile, enjoy the v1 of Emerald Extended & don't hesitate to buy it because the update to v2 will be free for the buyers of the v1  Heart
(2021-06-19, 11:03 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-16, 12:02 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm really excited to release the new version too Big Grin 
I am busy with some serious stuff in my life right now, but i'm aiming to release it this summer ! 
Meanwhile, enjoy the v1 of Emerald Extended & don't hesitate to buy it because the update to v2 will be free for the buyers of the v1  Heart

I am Already Purchased bro ... i am already used that one on my forum ... still mybb version got 3 to 4 update after v1 so some codes are we need to be update .. thats why ask about v2
If there is any bug or something, don't hesitate to email me to [email protected] or to [email protected], i'll reply very quickly. Until now we had 120+ more customers for the theme & i very rarely got emailed for any kind of problem Smile

I'll get my summer vacations next week, i'll be pleased to work on the next version of Emerald Extended & publish it very soon Big Grin

Don't hesitate to buy the v1, because the v2 update will be free for the v1 buyers Exclamation

Cheers,
AmazOuz
anyone know how to chagne that diamond icon right next to the header?c
edit header template and change the font icon with any of font icons or images
I'm having trouble change icon forum & little and pay you for plugin but you not response ???
I feel worth the money I spend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14