MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald Extended v1.2 [Multicolor, HQ & Responsive | Incorporated Premium Plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Amazing theme, I would give it a 10/10. My members & Developers has reported this theme as one of our best theme changes so far. I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone looking for a premium, well organized, user-friendly, and astonishing theme to take this one without a doubt.

Best of luck.
Thanks for your review SKAndreson Wink
Copyright removal reduced from 30$ to 20$
https://developement.design/forum/Thread...ht-removal
First post edited Wink
Would you consider releasing a Dark edition?
(2019-08-23, 04:23 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider releasing a Dark edition?

In next version yes Wink
(2019-08-23, 05:57 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-23, 04:23 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider releasing a Dark edition?

In next version yes Wink

I'm keeping an eye on this. Dark is sexy.
(2019-08-24, 06:41 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-23, 05:57 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]

In next version yes Wink

I'm keeping an eye on this. Dark is sexy.

The next big version (planned in October/November) will include a dark version and postbit background system.
@AmazOuz just letting you know I've installed the free version of Emerald and I'm having the login issue described in this thread:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460.html

According with the solution posted by Wires in post #3 there's a missing line in member_login template:

Quote:If you've reinstalled a fresh version of 1.8.16 and reimported your backed up theme, then it's your templates that need updating, as said in all of those threads you've read that you haven't found a solution in. Add the following in your member_login template:

Find:

<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />

None

Add underneath:

<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

I don't know if it's just me or it is related just to the free version of your theme, but I'm letting you know in case it isn't.

EDIT:

Also, header_welcomeblock_guest template misses connected=0 variable:

<script>
	var connected = 0;
</script>

I had to add it manually as I couldn't see Register/Login links when browsing via mobile.
Yeah that error was just related to the free version. But the update for it is coming Wink I just need some time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14