MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Emerald Extended v1.2 [Multicolor, HQ & Responsive | Incorporated Premium Plugins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2022-11-19, 01:13 PM)sidjames Wrote: [ -> ]How do i change the font and the font size?

Also, how do I create a header strip with the title like here:
https://subliminal-talk.com/

And allow the users to switch to dark mode like you have on the forum above?

Thanks

Hi sidjames,

The header layout and the dark/light switch were part of a custom/paid work for Subliminal Talk forums. But you can still browse this thread and look for advices I have posted to make those switch links using the Xtheme plugin. 

For the font you can go to Admin CP >> Style & Templates >> Your theme title >> global.css, then change the font-size:??px; (where ?? is your font size) for the appropriate elements, which are .trow1, .trow2, table, .smalltext... You can change the font by editing the line : font-family: "Roboto Condensed"; 
Make sure the font you want is available, otherwise you'll need the google fonts html code and copy it into the template "headerinclude" (which is in Ungrouped Templates inside your theme templates).
Just bought it. Cant find ADCP buttom from tablet bview
(2023-04-28, 05:44 PM)DarkIntell Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought it. Cant find ADCP buttom from tablet bview

Hi DarkIntell, just messaged you in private Wink
Hi guys, we just reached sale number 350 for this theme Big Grin
I am also open to custom work, feel free to contact me Wink
Cheers
I guess I should have asked here...

I want the forum icons to change depending on read/unread status. How do I do that in emerald green premium with the font awesome thing ?
I don't know this theme, but normally you can change such things in ACP --> Themes --> Choose Your Theme --> global.css

check with browser tools (F12) which one you will have to edit
(2023-10-21, 10:37 AM)Harlock Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I should have asked here...

I want the forum icons to change depending on read/unread status. How do I do that in emerald green premium with the font awesome thing ?

Hi Harlock !
If you are a customer of the theme you can directly contact me via Whatsapp or Telegram, see my first post for contact infos Wink 

Cheers
AmazOuz
(2023-10-21, 01:34 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know this theme, but normally you can change such things in ACP --> Themes --> Choose Your Theme --> global.css

check with browser tools (F12) which one you will have to edit

That did the trick indeed, just needed to split some classes in different groups to get my color <3

(2023-10-21, 10:41 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-10-21, 10:37 AM)Harlock Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I should have asked here...

Hi Harlock !
If you are a customer of the theme you can directly contact me via Whatsapp or Telegram, see my first post for contact infos Wink 

Cheers
AmazOuz

Thanks a lot Do you mind if I ask here though ? Someone might run into similar questions and that might help them out too (and you don't have to repeat yourself Big Grin).

I do have another question though : I use my alerts, but it's not integrated in your theme, should I install the theme THEN install the mods to get them inside the theme ?

Another question : I am changing quite a few things in emerald light, how can I get those changes in emerald dark ? I wanna keep the CSS stuff you did, but only make the template changes once...
(2023-10-22, 08:06 AM)Harlock Wrote: [ -> ]I do have another question though : I use my alerts, but it's not integrated in your theme, should I install the theme THEN install the mods to get them inside the theme ?
if you install a new theme after you have installed plugins, the plugin codes are not in the templates of this new theme, you have than to deactive the plugins and activate them again.

if the theme's templates contain the corresponding codes to which the plugin attaches, it will be integrated.
If these positions are not included, you have to take action manually, which requires some experience.
That make sense, thanks BV Wink

The hard part is learning what the templates are for and where they are. Once that's figured it's a bit easier. I can do a bit of html / css so I managed to make some changes by myself.

The difficult part is that I'll have to remember everything I modified when importing the dark theme Big Grin

I guess I could do an SQL query to select all "light" data and update the "dark" data with it... I could break things though ^^ Hopefully there is a better way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14