MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox AJAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
OK.
If you want I can show you how to change the file so there is a spider shown Wink
i mean when i shout it doesn't appear on ie till i refresh the entire page
also i would perfer it just before the header template finishes so it doesn't appear above board message and the forum name
And when you shout, what happens then?

You mean it's like here:
http://community.gamesection.org
when i shout it doesnt' appear till i manually refresh the page
Mine isnt working. Ive got it activated but isnt showing up
(2008-07-22, 10:39 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]when i shout it doesnt' appear till i manually refresh the page

Is it when you add a shout out of the AJAX Shoutbox, or when you add a shout out of the Shoutbox popup and when you click then on the refresh button, or both? And is it the same on the Game Section Forums?

Do you want to help me to make it compatible with the Internet Explorer? I don't have it, and it doesn't work to download it for me and so to run it under Wine. If yes, contact me with a PM, and I'll send you my Jabber, ICQ and msn Wink

(2008-07-22, 10:51 AM)coconut3 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine isnt working. Ive got it activated but isnt showing up

Can I have the URL of your board, it's possible it's because of a problem with the theme.
its the ajax one and happens on game section forums also
Version 1.2.14 can't work
Does it work with 1.4?
(2008-07-26, 08:01 AM)dtommy79 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work with 1.4?

This plugin makes an AJAX interface for the base of the Shoutbox plugin of Musicalmidget which is developed for MyBB 1.4, but which is backwards compatible with MyBB 1.2.

Read ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10