MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox AJAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Installed, but no shoutbox options come up under Configuration, nor does it show up on the site. I have no problems installing other plugins, so I'm fairly certain I didn't do anything wrong...
(2009-02-09, 02:48 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]Installed, but no shoutbox options come up under Configuration, nor does it show up on the site. I have no problems installing other plugins, so I'm fairly certain I didn't do anything wrong...

You find the settings in the shoutbox catgeory, but are you sure installed the Musicalmidget Shoubox plugin?
It was a mistake on my part as I didn't realize this was an extension of Musicalmidget's. I thought his was that on which you based this one, but that they were still two entirely different plugins.

Just a misunderstanding.

Thanks. Blush
It seems the Shoutbox doesn't automatically refresh, though... nor does the refresh button work in IE. Any fix for this or should I uninstall?

And what about the timestamp? There is no time next to users' posts.
Awaiting your response.

Thanks.
(2009-02-13, 07:23 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the Shoutbox doesn't automatically refresh, though... nor does the refresh button work in IE. Any fix for this or should I uninstall?

And what about the timestamp? There is no time next to users' posts.

The Shoutbox doesn't refresh automatically. I can't test if it works with IE, nearly each browser, but IE ... Never got it working in Wine. I can test the style now with an add-on of Firefox.

When I have time, I'll test it once at school, and maybe I find a solution then, or find at least what doesn't works more specific Wink
AJAX Shoutbox 1.0.2 is released!
AJAX Shoutbox 1.0.2 is released and contains the follow changes:
- Fix of control system for maximum repeating posts
- Spider added (circle)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 6
- New design

Upgrade from 1.0.1:
1. Deactivate the AJAX Shoutbox plugin
1. Upload the new files
3. Activate the AJAX Shoutbox plugin
If it isn't too much to ask, could you add a setting that will allow me to change which usergroups see it instead of on/off for guests?
That's part of the Shoutbox plugin, this plugin only makes an AJAX skin around it.

But, in the MyBB 1.4 version of the Shoutbox plugin, you have this functionality Wink
Instead of being at the bottom of my forums...how can i place this shoutbox above the forums?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10