MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donating to MyBB - Help Secure the Future of MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'll make my donation when 2.0 comes as well then. I suppose that's when you'll really need the money.
(2010-01-24, 01:11 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, one can manually audit the added code as the 1.4 core hasn't changed iirc.

Plus, that's what SQA are for. Toungue

I manually audited the code myself (the differential between 1.4 and 1.6 is that is) a couple months ago but it was no means exhaustive or completely inclusive.
(2010-01-23, 09:36 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-23, 09:34 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-23, 09:33 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-23, 07:26 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I'll donate soon.

Will there be a professional security audit done on the 1.6 code before it's released?

Not unless everyone donates enough to pay for it.

How much is needed?

A couple thousand $

Okay, thanks Smile
I suggests that you create more ways for people to donate. Because PayPal does not support some of the country.
MoneyBookes, Alterpay etc.
I'm sure they would. I'm sure if you mailed a check to Chris he wouldn't mind even.
i've donated 5us$ a minute ago.
i'll donate when i'll be 18 and setup my Paypal account(if god wills)
I'll also donate if i'll be able to make some money with my website.
Regards Smile
Can we pay with other payment processors than PayPal? For example, AlertPay.
you can put adsense for a month, you can earn about $ 30,000/month
Please make the donation page more visible on the site......I was looking for a way to give something back,I've stumbled upon this thread by mistake!I'll donate!
Keep up the great job guys!You and your software are great!!
Got this message from paypal : This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11