MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donating to MyBB - Help Secure the Future of MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Unfortunately PayPal has locked the account: http://community.mybb.com/thread-99511.html
If it gets unlocked and my sites make money with it, I'll make regular donations to the cause every month. MyBB is the best, and I will be glad to help!
Yeah, unfortunately we are having major problems with PayPal at the moment, which as you can imagine is very frustrating for us. I know Chris has been on the phone to them a number of times but dealing with their bureaucracy always tends to be an uphill battle Sad
Why don't you guys add something like alertpay until paypal gets their stuff together?
Or create another paypal account?Big Grin
Well to take donations you legally have to be a registered charity don't you.
(2011-08-31, 07:39 PM)Jack707 Wrote: [ -> ]Or create another paypal account?Big Grin

So they lose all money in the second account once found out?
I'd be happy to direct bank transfer donations.
Maybe this could be an option?
I agree, Chris should definitely introduce Adsense, he'd be making way more money. Also PayPal is stupid, limits anyone, anytime, just to me few days ago and talking to them is way hectic.
(2011-10-06, 09:32 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, Chris should definitely introduce Adsense, he'd be making way more money. Also PayPal is stupid, limits anyone, anytime, just to me few days ago and talking to them is way hectic.

Agree, adsense could give a extra income that could help the community Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11