MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [ANYONE?] Help Jfusion project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump, Someone please help this!
Jfusion is a good project. I hope the development continues.
##

(2009-04-05, 03:14 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]...Anyway, I have had a hard and time wasting tryout with jFusion...

It works if you carefully follow the directions. Toungue
It works great for me, everything is fine. Thought the speacial features would be great. I am only in my first out of 6 years of college at computing only next year do i start to tooch on PHP and SGL coding other wise i would help greatly.
(2008-12-22, 04:29 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly there doesn't seem to be many people on the mybb side that want to integrate with 3rd party scripts. It's not that they're not wanted it's just the people who would have the knowledge to do it don't need it.

It's probably a downfall in the MyBB community but who am I to talk I couldn't do it.

But, it's nice to see a JFusion staff member pushing for this. I hope someone does pick it up for us even though I don't personally like Joomla Undecided.

NetSage dont close the mybb doors...

your bad reply supposed all users to lose the jfusion development for mybb :'(

people go ! we should get involved to develope jfusion comunity or at least try to help to develope it
or making grow mybb open its doors to everyone and every cms's

basical information to develope jfusion:

(2009-06-11, 09:38 AM)NetSagex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-22, 04:29 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly there doesn't seem to be many people on the mybb side that want to integrate with 3rd party scripts. It's not that they're not wanted it's just the people who would have the knowledge to do it don't need it.

It's probably a downfall in the MyBB community but who am I to talk I couldn't do it.

But, it's nice to see a JFusion staff member pushing for this. I hope someone does pick it up for us even though I don't personally like Joomla Undecided.

NetSage dont close the mybb doors...

your bad reply supposed all users to lose the jfusion development for mybb :'(

people go ! we should get involved to develope jfusion comunity or at least try to help to develope it
or making grow mybb open its doors to everyone and every cms's

basical information to develope jfusion:

erm...what?
yee two things are:

-My english is very bad
-I only wanted to involve people to work to improve mybb and make it compatible with more people and cms's

you can remove my posts as you want
Jfusion works....
works... only works in frames mode ("Wrapper") and with size fails and url is the same.
When did I ever say I didn't support the project? I just said it's a been a downfall with the mybb community since I got here. The only things I've really seen become integrated from the mybb side is Wordpress and mediawiki.
I today set up my joomla jfusion component, wery bugy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7