MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LikeBB: Positions available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have to agree with JohnMac.
I don't think your ready either.
Im not near ready, and I only know the basics of PHP.
No no, stop, please!
Everyone does something
For example in the staff we are:
Dude106: he's creating a site for new board
Simo: He's graphics man and he's changing the images of board!
carlino1994: He's programmator of board. he's creating other functions for board: for example new script included
I: I'm editing files for installation, for example: mysql_db_inserts and organize work!

PS: So do I know the basics of PHP and MySQL!
Quote:PHP Developer
We need 3 members in this spot. You are responsible for making PHP Changes to the MyBB Software, and tailor it to our needs. You will be tested, so beware.

Slavery? When you work as a team you all must agree on things unless of course, they're getting paid. Yes, their should be a project manager but things should always be discussed and not "I order you to do this, you must do it" mentality. All I can say is good luck, and by knowing the basics of PHP it'll be impossible for you to look at a new developer's (more advanced) code and make the judgment of whether it's good or not.
Best of luck.
Why do you need 6 support members for something not even out yet?
I don't know.
Thethread is his, not my:d
I would never apply for anything I haven't even seen or have the slightest idea of what are suppose to be. All you are saying is that it's a fork of MyBB. Not what it should be.
And I don't think you need any support members at first, why would you if nobody is using it..
No support members. But we will be needing management and PHP devs, and yes rc we will be agreeing on it together.
I would suggest you to write some plugins or code modifications.

Because that you're calling "a fork" of MyBB sounds not that promising due to your inexperience (not inability...) that is a bit necessary for such thing. Wink
oh come on

you're just going to abandon this project in a week anyway
Abandon?NEVER!!!!!!! Did you understand now?NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll realize this project!Chair?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9