MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LikeBB: Positions available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009-01-01, 11:40 AM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]Abandon?NEVER!!!!!!! Did you understand now?NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll realize this project!Chair?

There is no need for the capslock.
If you can prove us wrong, then do so.

Just be warned that things may not go as planned.
Yeah to be totally frank that tone makes you look a bit childish. I've given up advising you that this may not be the best thing for you to undertake right now, but other people won't do the same if that's how you're going to react.

Smile
Yeah and for a start, Dude and Giangy don't even communicate Smile You should both agree on when you decide to make a thread about something...
oh this kids , it's incredible what they do only for see their own copyright on footer ...
I hope that these are not really your intentions...
Quote:/**
* LikeBB 1.4
* Copyright © 2008 MyBBItalia.com, All Rights Reserved
* Author Script Website: http://serverfs.altervista.org
* $Id$
*/
You can do it in your new files and scripts but not in a modified file from MyBB script.
Be carefull Big Grin

Good luke kids! Big Grin
They broke the license already? Wow, they didn't even get out the door.
the saga of dude106 is an endlessly entertaining one
No license violated! That file is created from us and I asked also a Chris Boulton, this is my PM:
Quote:Hi Chris
As you know I want create a new board with source of mybb, LikeBB, i have 1 question for you
If I create new file for likebb must i insert your copyright or not?
and this is his reply:
Quote:No
So there is ANY violation of copyright because that file is our!
(2009-01-01, 11:57 PM)xeniun Wrote: [ -> ]You can do it in your new files and scripts but not in a modified file from MyBB script.
Be carefull
Big Grin

Good luke kids! Big Grin
(2009-01-02, 07:58 AM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]No license violated! That file is created from us and I asked also a Chris Boulton, this is my PM:
Quote:Hi Chris
As you know I want create a new board with source of mybb, LikeBB, i have 1 question for you
If I create new file for likebb must i insert your copyright or not?
and this is his reply:
Quote:No
So there is ANY violation of copyright because that file is our!
That's IF you created the script yourself.
Not if you modified it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9