MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LikeBB: Positions available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think what people are getting at is that the 2 people who started this probably didn't have enough knowledge to accomplish this so have hired someone who does to do the work for them.
Bey Brad Wrote:that's like opening a restaurant when you don't know how an oven works

Hence, you hire a chef or cook. Wink This also explains why different people have different majors. Toungue

(2009-03-08, 06:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I think what people are getting at is that the 2 people who started this probably didn't have enough knowledge to accomplish this so have hired someone who does to do the work for them.

Precisely.
(2009-03-08, 06:52 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]
Bey Brad Wrote:that's like opening a restaurant when you don't know how an oven works

Hence, you hire a chef or cook. Wink This also explains why different people have different majors. Toungue

(2009-03-08, 06:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I think what people are getting at is that the 2 people who started this probably didn't have enough knowledge to accomplish this so have hired someone who does to do the work for them.

Precisely.

yes, but someone who owns a restaurant should at least have an understanding of it. not necessarily a professional chef, but you should know the fundamentals

ANYWAY WHATEVER, GOOD LUCK LITEBB DUDES
Why do you say I don't know php?
No I said the 2 people who started it, Giangy94 and Dude106 (who has just vanished) didn't have enough experience to do it all, so they hired someone who did, i.e. you.
For All:

1) Giangy94 will be (only) a supporter for minor problems *not* a developer
2) I'm now the lead developer so please, stop say there are people that don't have enough knowledge because they don't develop this board.
3) You can't criticize a board if you haven't tested it yet.
Ok, you're not really understanding what I'm saying so I'll just leave it.
Matt I have understand what you are saying.. My post is especially for Bey Brad
Well we have to critisize it because we've all asked questions that have gone left un-answered..Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9