MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreateBB - Free MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009-01-17, 10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Best looking MyBB creation site yet. Good luck!

I second that!
It looks very nice! I will have to check it out!
(2009-01-17, 10:31 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-17, 10:27 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I personally can see this growing quickly. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I hope it grows. I've spent a lot of time working on this. Smile
so has Jimmie Wink *I've done nothing but basicly moderate and advertise Toungue*
(2009-01-17, 10:31 PM)TomL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-01-17, 10:27 PM)Rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]I personally can see this growing quickly. Keep up the good work!
I can see that, too. Besides a few errors with plugins and some 2-columned templates, it's flawless! Not to mention that the design of their site is nice, the re-designed Admin CP is kick-@$$; it's just all around awesome!

5 stars for me.

yea it is Big Grin
Jimmie...?
Oh, and the Admin CP is nice, very nice.
The main coder of CreateBB. Big Grin He's dah bomb

Jimmie Lin
Holy crap!
That ACP is amazing!

Topixcube sure if gonna have some decent competition now!
VERY nice and some what revamped ACP!
I have to say I agree!

(2009-01-17, 10:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Best looking MyBB creation site yet. Good luck!
Quote:The main coder of CreateBB. Big Grin He's dah bomb

Dodgy
He was the one who modified the ACP.

I really appreciate all the good comments. It means a lot. Big Grin
(2009-01-18, 12:38 AM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The main coder of CreateBB. Big Grin He's dah bomb

Dodgy
He was the one who modified the ACP.

I really appreciate all the good comments. It means a lot. Big Grin
I appreciate there being such a kick-lime siteBig Grin Wink
Very, very nice! Nice work with the Admin CP too, that thing is gorgeous. Smile

I like that there is a free mybb forum host out there offering the hosting without ads as well. Maybe this will be the new WebringAmerica? Smile

I hosted free forums for 4+ years, then unfortunately went under. It looks like though you're site is the closest thing to a successor of WebringAmerica though as it has what the old Webring had of no ads and free backups. Smile

Keep up the great work and nice use of my multiforums mod. With WebringAmerica dead and CreateMyBB still using 1.2.X it looks like there's a power vacuum forming with all the new free MyBB forum hosts popping up. It will be very interesting to see which ones are still around in six months though, but your setup looks very stable and something that users will trust. Smile

Brandon
(2009-01-18, 03:16 AM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]Very, very nice! Nice work with the Admin CP too, that thing is gorgeous. Smile

I like that there is a free mybb forum host out there offering the hosting without ads as well. Maybe this will be the new WebringAmerica? Smile

I hosted free forums for 4+ years, then unfortunately went under. It looks like though you're site is the closest thing to a successor of WebringAmerica though as it has what the old Webring had of no ads and free backups. Smile

Keep up the great work and nice use of my multiforums mod. With WebringAmerica dead and CreateMyBB still using 1.2.X it looks like there's a power vacuum forming with all the new free MyBB forum hosts popping up. It will be very interesting to see which ones are still around in six months though, but your setup looks very stable and something that users will trust. Smile

Brandon

Wow. Thanks. That really means a lot. I would have never thought of maybe being a successor of WebringAmerica.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13