MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreateBB - Free MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I will eventually. I have 2.0 of CreateBB here @ my localhost so when I get 2.0 of CreateBB out, 1.0 will be avaliable to public. Since I made it exclusively for CBB i think that its not very nice to release it yet :p

BMR777, how about implementing the CreateBB Panel into your Multiforums script? It would be a good addiction. What do you think?
(2009-01-19, 11:24 AM)Jimmie Wrote: [ -> ]I will eventually. I have 2.0 of CreateBB here @ my localhost so when I get 2.0 of CreateBB out, 1.0 will be avaliable to public. Since I made it exclusively for CBB i think that its not very nice to release it yet :p

BMR777, how about implementing the CreateBB Panel into your Multiforums script? It would be a good addiction. What do you think?

Great idea! Once you release it I'll take a look and seriously consider it. Smile
If you have MSN, we can talk over MSN about details. I may release a restricted version earlier. Also, the "CreateBB" name is hardcoded into the system, so its a bit hard for me to adapt it to another multiforum site.
I think this is the most popular site here in showcase Toungue
Dunno, might be. 5 pages and counting. I think that CreateBB is quite successful.
1.2.0 on the way. Might be released this night or next week. Depends if I wanna work on it or not.
I can see this growing quickly. Good luck and can you park a domain.
(2009-01-20, 02:46 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I can see this growing quickly. Good luck and can you park a domain.

Thanks.

You can't park a domain as of yet. You may be able to later though. Smile
Sorry for the double post.

If anybody who is an HTML/PHP Developer or a Designer would like to Beta test CBB 2.0.0 please read this thread at CreateBB Support.

The ACP also has a different and lighter shade of blue now.
Can we post here if we're interested?
Sure. Smile That would be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13