MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Integrator / MyBB SDK (Version 1.3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I guess you do, that question mark does not belong it, since it is rather a statement :p
I am quite familiar with Codeigniter and might look into it myself - earliest would be in a week thou.
If you have come up with a solution, please post it and I can add it to the guide on the MyBBIntegrator page of mine.
OK, well I'm really interested in doing it so I'll be working on it to, you obviously have more PHP skill than me so you might get to the solution first, but please keep me updated if you do do it! =)
Sorry for the double post I'm eager to get this done haha, my website is: http://xlive.infused-hosting.com/

I'm attempting the integration there, I get the "Message: Trying to get property of non-object", but thats because I'm not passing the MyBB class in to the creation of the MyBB_Integration, what method could I use to do this without including global.php?
(2009-06-08, 09:45 PM)Benely Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the double post I'm eager to get this done haha, my website is: http://xlive.infused-hosting.com/

I'm attempting the integration there, I get the "Message: Trying to get property of non-object", but thats because I'm not passing the MyBB class in to the creation of the MyBB_Integration, what method could I use to do this without including global.php?
If you show the full error, I can help you fix it. Just need to know what object you're trying to access, and from what function.
Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: inc/class_integrator.php

Line Number: 1174

thats the error generated by codeigniter
Can you paste line 1174 of inc/class_integrator.php here, please?
return ($this->mybb->user['uid'] != 0) ? true : false;

The problem is, $mybb hasnt been set up as I cant include global.php as that triggers more errors with-in codeigniter.
Where you see function functionname($something) after the { add global $mybb;
I introduced this:

require_once  MYBB_ROOT."inc/class_core.php";
$mybb = new MyBB;

and I now get this:

Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: inc/class_integrator.php

Line Number: 1174

any ideas?

(thanks for the help by the way)
Did you modify any files before you got the error, or is it the default download that you got the error(s)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15