MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RevolutionBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
The only thing I have that bevel and emboss tool on, is the buttons :s
If I take it away, it won't even look like a button.
I might make a basic theme for you to use when I have spare time..
umm ok. So you don't like it I guess?
It's okay, but the tables look way weird, and tend to make the theme look quite..odd...no offense though! Also, I posted a way to fix some of the bugs for you.
Yup. I replied and said that the bgs where fixed on my localhost.
And about the theme, I'm changing that. The pic you saw is basically just a testing theme. Wink
(2009-03-24, 05:53 PM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I have that bevel and emboss tool on, is the buttons :s
If I take it away, it won't even look like a button.

Just make the bevel and emboss on the buttons a little softer.

Also i suggest when you are finished you send a copy to labrocca and ask really nicely if he can find any exploits (alternatively you could post a copy on labroccas hacking forum hackforums.net and ask there)

Also why is there a wheel chair next to the registered member user icon thing :p Are we all disabled?
(2009-03-24, 09:54 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Also why is there a wheel chair next to the registered member user icon thing :p Are we all disabled?
I feel disabled todayConfused
Because normal user's are the admin's user's They use the user's because they are user's
lol jk
I hate to tell you, but it would be:
Quote:normal user's are the admin's users. they use the users because they are users
but regardless, it makes no senseToungue
lol Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21