MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RevolutionBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I think , just for beginners this forum software is good, BUT their is no comparison with MyBB at all
MyBB is far more good then RevBB
BTW good try DFraz Smile
Um, I think that's a little unnecessary Ghazal.
Its cool your a MyBB fan like the rest of us, but this is his first software.

And aside from making comments like that, why not give him constructive criticism? Like what his software lacks, or the looks and feel of it, ways to improve it and make others want to use it.
Indeed, creating a forum software is also a good training! it gives you more experience!
(2009-04-14, 03:09 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I think , just for beginners this forum software is good, BUT their is no comparison with MyBB at all
MyBB is far more good then RevBB
BTW good try DFraz Smile
I'm not in competition ghazal.
I'm just doing this because it's fun, and because I can have my own features in it.
okays, so you can make plugins for it separately ?? Can we download and use for it FREE ??
Yes. It has already been released.
oO wow, so can we install it on local computers, if yes, can it has the same installing procedure as myBB on local server i.e. computer ??
Yeah. You can install it on your localhost too.
oO Great,
I signeup your forum,
very good and easy yet fast forum Congratulations D Fraze on making this prety good forum
Despite all the errors and complaints, I'll be trying this later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21