MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RevolutionBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I wanted to give it away. Here is the past forums. Tell me your favorite.
Which do you like best?

(Oh, the last is a pic of y guitar lol, just wanned to add it!)
I like the second one I guess...I want your guitarToungue If you plan to release this, I would suggestions learning more CSS skills though and making the tables look better..
lol. I got that guitar for Christmas this year! Big Grin Do you know who Peter Frampton is? (A 70's band . He's a guitarist and vocalist)

And about the forum, I can start back that one. It's just I will have to change a lot of it. But it does look good I have to say Smile
Moved to correct forum, by the way.
ummmmm I had it here before and someone moved it to the other? lol
I don't see the advantage of picking this over any of the well-established free software. What are you bringing that's new?
(2009-02-10, 03:52 AM)D-Fraz Wrote: [ -> ]lol. I got that guitar for Christmas this year!

It does say 2004 on the picture. Undecided
lol the camera is way off lol.

@Bey Brad, I just want to make a forum and make it different. And just have some features that others don't and stuff like that.

I'm not trying to be better then anyone, just trying to make one as good as I can Smile
Maybe you should focus on learning to program rather than designing first of all because honestly, it is going to be a far bigger problem for you. The design can be done at any time.

As i understand you don't know PHP or any other programming languages currently?

If so i think you should start by making a simple CMS or something first rather than jumping straight into a forum as forums are very complicated because the general public will be using it so you need to make it secure and easy for them to use.
I know PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and javascrupt. For over 1 and a half years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21