MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RevolutionBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I posted this in the thread you just deleted.. but here I go again.

Is this a theme or forum software?

If it's software (which I am inclined to think from the contents of the screenshot) what makes it special from other BB software?
I never could understand why people make the news board and then an additional board to discuss the news story in, thats why theres a reply feature IMO lol

But your new software looks better than mine Smile Wink so good luck
(2009-02-20, 05:30 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this in the thread you just deleted.. but here I go again.

Is this a theme or forum software?

If it's software (which I am inclined to think from the contents of the screenshot) what makes it special from other BB software?
It's a forum.

(2009-02-20, 05:31 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I never could understand why people make the news board and then an additional board to discuss the news story in, thats why theres a reply feature IMO lol

But your new software looks better than mine Smile Wink so good luck
Merged..Toungue
Almost confused me Toms
(2009-02-20, 05:46 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]Almost confused me Toms
Well glad I didn'tToungue
I'm just making this for fun atm.

I'm not sure what Ima add.
On my BBS that I am making (called WildBB), I made the forum (post and replies) but I am stuck on making it where you have to register and loggin in and out Sad
(2009-02-20, 06:01 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]On my BBS that I am making (called WildBB), I made the forum (post and replies) but I am stuck on making it where you have to register and loggin in and out Sad
Oh c'mon, that's the easiest partToungue
lol Agreed :p

I can give you an easy script if you'd like Big Grin
If you would, I'd love it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21