MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RevolutionBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Since yesterday its released! I'm already a member on the support forums!
Get a nasty error when you try and view the board before it's installed, have to manually edit the database details in, whenever I try and login I get taken to a blank checklogin.php page and then get taken back to the index saying there was an error, whenever I try and access the ACP directly I get taken back to the forum index, and if I go to ./admin/login.php, I login, and go back to the forum index. Actually, just checked, and no admin account was created...

Was interested in trying this out but haven't got a very good first impression Undecided

Also 'If you are not an Administrator, you need to get out of here' isn't really the way I'd word that message...
I don't installed it yet. But I also do not like the theme. And when I hear this I'm even scared to use it Toungue (kidding).
I would install it but I am typing on my ds and I am away from my ccomputer so I cant. However, from the looks of the reviews I am having second thoughts.
(2009-04-13, 04:18 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]However, from the looks of the reviews I am having second thoughts.
Yeah, me tooConfused
That were the words I searched for!
Quote:However, from the looks of the reviews I am having second thoughts.
Wow I didn't know that it was so many errors!
But really, I have none of these errors on my localhost (PHP version I use is 5.2.6) and my site's (PHP version is 5.2.9)

And I get no errors.
I can't figure out what is wrong though. Shell says he's gonna fix this all though.
Hang on. I just installed it and you guys are right.
The admin account was not created, when you login a white page appears.
Obviously Shell messed something up. :p
I'll fix it. In a few minutes it'll be uploaded again. :p
Maybe in your next version you can have collapsible forums.
Bahh Hah!
I found many problems with it all!
It is all fixed and will be uploaded in 10 minutes.
Also those nasty errors that Matt wrote, it will now say the error.

Anyways, without your help, this wouldn't have been fixed. Smile
Hmm, I even can't code in PHP, a little bit. However, good job! When I have some more time I will check your forum out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21