MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBSource Down !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-06-08, 12:02 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but his remote backup was hosted on another VPS (from what i can gather) so he is worried that his external backup was affected as well.

then this is really bad :s
The worst part about this is LXLab's lack of response, you'd think that the "emergency" patch they pushed Saturday would have fixed some known exploits!
Really sad news to hear
I can't imagine...!
Still hoping to get the forum again soon..!
I think the site is really down, along with lost backups.
If you go there now, it's a Joomla page.
That isn't a Joomla! page. :p

That is the default index.html that DirectAdmin puts in a new user's public_html. So apparently the server MyBB Source is on uses DirectAdmin instead of cPanel, LxAdmin, or some other Control Panel.
Oh, sorry, my bad.
Does that mean they've lost all data?
(probably)
I go their ... It is showing
The page cannot be found 
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.mybbsource.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. 
Click the  Back button to try another link. 
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet. 

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer 

Unfortunately it seems that way. Sad
Is it means that forum is no longer available ?
(2009-06-09, 06:39 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it means that forum is no longer available ?

Not right now. It won't be back up for a good while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7