MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBSource Down !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i think i have the umm....................... *facepalms* can't remember...

mod apps. i can send 2morrow.
I think everybody here needs to realize that he knows his mistake, there's no need to continue to rub it in and say what was wiser and whatnot. It happened and he doesn't need others to continue to bury him more than he already is.
(2009-06-09, 09:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 09:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Did you seriously not keep copies of your own plugins ...?

May i ask how many copies you have of your plugins? and how many of you developed? Compare that to him.

This isn't a relevant question to ask me. Better to ask if I keep PSDs of all the images I design.

(Yes, of course, and do weekly HDD backups. I don't understand how you could not have a copy of a plugin you developed)
(2009-06-09, 11:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 09:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 09:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Did you seriously not keep copies of your own plugins ...?

May i ask how many copies you have of your plugins? and how many of you developed? Compare that to him.

This isn't a relevant question to ask me. Better to ask if I keep PSDs of all the images I design.

(Yes, of course, and do weekly HDD backups. I don't understand how you could not have a copy of a plugin you developed)

I don't have copies of the books i make. for a reason. i make them for others. (usually lol) the ones i keep are the ones that are bad and the ones that are made for me.
As I have said earlier, we don't need to continue to point out a mistake that has already been appointed.

If you have one of his plugins PM it to Nickman
Thread Closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7