MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No ones using IE i have proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The biggest bug that bothered me is Enter not working on various forms (such as Google's search form). There were a few web pages that didn't render properly either but I was able to deal with them by switching to IE7.
Can you find a page didn't render. Most issues I had with Opera were ASP or ASPX related pages that were designed to look for explorer or firefox and basically screw everyone else including opera users.

Netflix doesn't work right with Opera as well (Silverlight issue..again proprietary MS crap).

As for forms...I have no problems logging into Google and such. The only issue I know of is the Google Webmaster Tool for the overlay doesn't work.

I do 99% of my browser in Opera effectively and the rest I open IE and deal with it quickly and get back to my Opera. I often need all 3 open for testing anyways.
Opera is good but it looks a bit weird on Mac and it doesn't render a lot of stuff the way I'd like ... but it's definitely really fast and solid.
That is really sad...
Not really. $10 000 is literally nothing to Microsoft.
ASP pages don't get a long with any browser except IE which is what my work, school, and other business relate sites use.
(2009-06-19, 07:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. $10 000 is literally nothing to Microsoft.

I meant it is sad how they have to run competitions with money prizes to get people to use IE.
Why is that? We run contests to get visitors and posts on our forums. Wink
(2009-06-19, 07:52 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]ASP pages don't get a long with any browser except IE

I must have magical browsers then because W3Schools works fine in all browsers and that's ASP...
(2009-06-19, 08:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Why is that? We run contests to get visitors and posts on our forums. Wink

Running contests on your forum is a bit different. A giant company trying to get people to use IE because no one uses it, and they are offering money prizes.

It's just a bit sad, but not that much. If you don't get what I mean, then it doesn't really matter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6