MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No ones using IE i have proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow 65% of IE user's surely that can't be right can it? Anyway i still think opera is the winner for me but it does lack the addon's like firefox has.

(2009-06-19, 02:13 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I hope everybody turns to either FireFox or Opera soon, as designing for IE is a pain!

Sound's bad but I phazed IE out completely except for my transparent theme, Microsoft need to get with the time's and stop building crap software.
After Zash talked me into using FF, I have no more use for IE Smile
What is even more sad is that Chrome has more people than IE. I use chrome for the fact that I just like a simple browser.
FireFox is my favorite ATM. Mainly because of the decent speed, and FireBug (a must have for any sort of web designers). I also dislike the other browser's interfaces (though, Safari 4 is nice).

Anyways, IE is still used a lot, as all PCs come with it by default, and not too many people bother removing it. So TBH, people almost always have to use IE to start out with their new PCs.
(2009-06-20, 03:42 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]What is even more sad is that Chrome has more people than IE. I use chrome for the fact that I just like a simple browser.

what no it doesn't
LoL. Reading, owning people since the internet.
(2009-06-20, 03:42 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]What is even more sad is that Chrome has more people than IE. I use chrome for the fact that I just like a simple browser.

Better use SRWare Iron, it's same browser but doesn't send info to Google...
I downloaded that after I saw you mention it somewhere else, what info is sent to Google anyways??
Quote:for reasons such as creating a unique user ID or the submission of entries to Google to generate suggestions

It's probably just to look at your browsing habits and sites you visit so google can better match the more visited sites on well google Toungue.

But, Google isn't a company known to release information so I wouldn't be to worried.
daily using Opera, IE and FireFox only to test compatibility view Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6