MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No ones using IE i have proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-06-24, 10:09 PM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-24, 05:30 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-24, 06:42 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]lol, we should write a perl spider to crawl the internet and find it Toungue hehe

we don't know enough about the prize page, do we?

Well you would assume it would say something along the lines of "Congradulations, you just won $10,000." Toungue

Wow i wonder how many scams there are like that too..

(2009-06-24, 10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-24, 09:11 PM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think its an elaborately thought up scam to see how many people will download and use IE8. Seriously do you think greedy Microsoft would give away $10g by just finding a site that they know their clues will not lead to? Look at the clues, they have no dealing with microsoft, IE8, or anything that makes sense for that matter.

DAMN THAT GREEDY COMPANY, WANT PEOPLE TO USE THEIR PRODUCTS

I HATE THEM SOOOO MUCHHHHH

Offtopic, should i set up my somewhat old mac monitor comp (one of the old fat monitor ones?)
Was i told by someone Microsoft will most likely make it looked like someone one like one of there staff members so not one get the money.
wow, wasnt at some stage IE8 suppose to be Acid 2 compliant? I just tested it then and it failed horribly and Acid 3 is just funny.
*NEWB ALERT*

Whats acid?
(2009-06-25, 04:35 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]*NEWB ALERT*

Whats acid?

A set of rendering standards all the big browsers (with the exception of IE evidently) are trying to comply to.

Have a look at http://www.acidtests.org/

To my knowledge Opera 10 alpha/beta is the only one that passes Acid 3 but most of the other browsers (except IE) pass Acid 2 now.
(2009-06-25, 04:10 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]Was i told by someone Microsoft will most likely make it looked like someone one like one of there staff members so not one get the money.

wow someone told you that? must be true
(2009-06-25, 05:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-25, 04:10 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]Was i told by someone Microsoft will most likely make it looked like someone one like one of there staff members so not one get the money.

LOL anything is true when it comes to windows Wink (sorry i am a mac user and hate windows and proud of it)
(2009-06-25, 08:12 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL anything is true when it comes to windows Wink (sorry i am a mac user and hate windows and proud of it)

I'm also a Mac user and don't "hate" Windows because I'm not that childish. Both OS X and Windows, Apple and Microsoft have their strengths and weaknesses.
(2009-06-25, 01:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-25, 08:12 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm also a Mac user and don't "hate" Windows because I'm not that childish. Both OS X and Windows, Apple and Microsoft have their strengths and weaknesses.

Even linux does. Software compatibility
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6