MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No ones using IE i have proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeahh, i heard about this a few days ago.
I seriously thought this was a joke.
I'm so sorry Microsoft, but that's what you get for crappy products.
Simple as that.
Quote:Tell your friends. It's not as stupid as it sounds. With all the stuff you have on, you won't be able to keep an eye out for all the clues 24/7. So team up with your friends to catch all the clues on Twitter. Share the clues and share the big prize.

Is it now?
Maybe I'd try IE 8 if they released a build for *nix ...
(2009-06-23, 05:38 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'd try IE 8 if they released a build for *nix ...

Actually I think you can, using ies4linux.
only up to 6 beatrix.
lol, we should write a perl spider to crawl the internet and find it Toungue hehe
(2009-06-24, 06:42 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]lol, we should write a perl spider to crawl the internet and find it Toungue hehe

we don't know enough about the prize page, do we?
I honestly think its an elaborately thought up scam to see how many people will download and use IE8. Seriously do you think greedy Microsoft would give away $10g by just finding a site that they know their clues will not lead to? Look at the clues, they have no dealing with microsoft, IE8, or anything that makes sense for that matter.
(2009-06-24, 05:30 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-24, 06:42 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]lol, we should write a perl spider to crawl the internet and find it Toungue hehe

we don't know enough about the prize page, do we?

Well you would assume it would say something along the lines of "Congradulations, you just won $10,000." Toungue
(2009-06-24, 09:11 PM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think its an elaborately thought up scam to see how many people will download and use IE8. Seriously do you think greedy Microsoft would give away $10g by just finding a site that they know their clues will not lead to? Look at the clues, they have no dealing with microsoft, IE8, or anything that makes sense for that matter.

DAMN THAT GREEDY COMPANY, WANT PEOPLE TO USE THEIR PRODUCTS

I HATE THEM SOOOO MUCHHHHH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6