MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please discuss MyBB 1.0 Released here.
WOOHOO.....let me be the first to congratulate! Smile
My guesstimate was only off by some 3.5 months

Now about the 1.1? Smile

Good work!!
hey guess")

1st congratulation very much!!!

sec umm

Quote:After the upgrade is complete, login to your Admin CP and use the "Find Updated" tool in the templates section to search for any custom templates you have which may need to be updated. You'll need to update your custom templates to contain the new code, or revert them to the default.

We will have to add the custom changes we have made to a certain template or the update tool is gonna do that?

thx
It is a manual process, you have to manually update/edit/revert your custom templates.
hey

you mean i will have to add the scripts my self, like making then from 0 ?

no problem

1 more thing, you were talking about updating the whole files!!
what's will happen to the images? will the theme settings change to that one we are seeing mybb in (btw it's a nice theme Wink)

thx
What I said above only relates to template changes.

Any file modifications you've done will have to be reapplied.

Quote:1 more thing, you were talking about updating the whole files!!
what's will happen to the images? will the theme settings change to that one we are seeing mybb in (btw it's a nice theme
Uploading the entire images directory isn't really needed for this release - however, what i'd do is download your current images folder, upload the new ones, and then overwrite them with your custom ones again.
hey

ow gr8 !! then understand even the font and color settings (in them manager) will have to be reseted again!!

hehe gosh that will remind me of the earlier days when i started my forum.

thx alot Smile
Hmm..Will PR2 Skins work on the forum if u have not upgrade from pr2 to 1 ?
Yes, your previous themes will work - they are not overwritten by the upgrade script.

After you upgrade, if you've customised templates, you'll have to use the 'Find Updated' link in the Templates section of the Admin CP to edit your custom templates to reflect new changes.
Wow, great that we finally have 1.0 out of the door. Good job, everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7