MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-08-05, 09:55 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-05, 09:53 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]its customize! are you blind?

Was that directed at me? I was refering to your content, not your design.

not on you bro.. im referring to bey brad! sorry!
(2009-08-05, 09:57 AM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Woah! Scratch that! You've got Torrents on your site.

what should i do then bro? lol
Remove it...? Or remove you link from the post. You can't showcase forums that have torrents, warez or anything that has to do with piracy.
torrent links not allowed here on mybb showcase? i maybe mislooked that..

its just a link then.. which is hidden too.. a link to that redirect to owners torrent download page.. not really allowed?
(2009-08-05, 10:01 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]torrent links not allowed here on mybb showcase? i maybe mislooked that..

its just a link then.. which is hidden too.. a link to that redirect to owners torrent download page.. not really allowed?

See this link: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50415.html

Generally no illegal material such as torrents are allowed reguardless of whether they are hidden or not.
yeah.. i read that bro Big Grin thanks.. then ill lock that forum instead or even remove it Big Grin
You can't lock it.. You have to remove it.
done! Big Grin lol Forum remove!
which is illegal?
download link or torrent link? just curious Big Grin
(2009-08-05, 10:15 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]which is illegal?
download link or torrent link? just curious Big Grin

If the download link is linked to material that is violating copyright then it is not allowed and illegal in many countries, same goes for torrents.
both of my torrents and downloads arent violating copyright as i ask the permission of the authors then.. maybe i'll disable or remove my torrent forum instead of my download link forum.. thanks
Aside from the on/off images I don't see any customization in the theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7