MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Umm look at all to VB like themes. They look like VB but are just inspired by them. Used similar design.
(2009-08-26, 02:41 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-26, 01:58 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]im not using copyright images.. lol Big Grin

What about that thead_bg? It looks like the ones from wbo aka bey brads

EDIT: Nvm im retarded lol.

as i have said i got it before @ mybbmod.com as i have mention on above post.. please read carefully, ok?
I exactly took time to read it and all I can say is "woaw" guys leave that poor guy alone and let him run his forum, maybe it's not super or professional but just let him run it!
poor guy huh? oh well i dont care.. Big Grin suppppeerrrrr boastful! Toungue
anyway, I've change my theme so no one can criticize me again about the images.. lol Big Grin thanks for the comments and suggestions guys.. Toungue
You like using emoticons dont you lol

Gj on the skin
Pretty nice but turn the orange into light blue to, now it looks to bright bring some dark background color in.
damn looks good man. Now all you need is that domain.
thanks guys.. there would be a reason soon why it is orange.. lol Big Grin ill change the background later
I guess Anime Fan Forum and Web Community for all Anime Fans is really great.. love to get involve here...