MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
as i said bro.., im working on it fully to make more inspirational to the eyes of the visitors Big Grin
Here's a criticism you can take rather easily then: you have way too many forums for such a small member base. A lot of them can be consolidated into general discussion. Just take a look at my board for an example.
not as for now cause i just open my forum to public.. Smile i want to enjoy the feature used by MyPS.. so thats why i open some forums just give member to gain more points.. Toungue
Wait. Why on earth did you buy that plugin in your sig that shows your website stats, but not a domain?
(2009-08-05, 10:54 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]not as for now cause i just open my forum to public.. Smile i want to enjoy the feature used by MyPS.. so thats why i open some forums just give member to gain more points.. Toungue

Having more forums won't make people post more.
how about arranging it to a subforums then? many forums means really a web community! Big Grin more to discuss then..
(2009-08-05, 12:41 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. Why on earth did you buy that plugin in your sig that shows your website stats, but not a domain?

pardon, what do you mean?
I'm talking about your sig. That you need to purchase. Why did you purchase that, but not a domain?
its free mate! just search here in the forum and you'll find it..
lol here's the link then http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52816.html
(2009-08-05, 12:49 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]how about arranging it to a subforums then? many forums means really a web community! Big Grin more to discuss then..
(2009-08-05, 12:41 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. Why on earth did you buy that plugin in your sig that shows your website stats, but not a domain?

pardon, what do you mean?

It doesn't mean there's more to discuss. For example, Music and TV could be one forum: Media. Sports can be in general, along with tech ... there doesn't need to be an incredibly specific category for each possible subject of discussion.
done! lil adjustment of forum counts Big Grin some are subforums.. thanks bro

any more suggestions or comments so i can improve my forum? Big Grin thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7