MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
im making plugins now.. Smile i have a set of plugins release @ my forum, www.animebb.co.cc
some of my plugins are distributed to www.mybbaddons.com which my plugin distributor site and my forum partner.. Smile

just check it out.. Big Grin thank you!
I'm sorry I just had to point out that you said Bro six times already...

And your site confuses me...your selling 'mybb addons'...yet you are an anime site? WTF. When someone goes to an anime site that's what they expect, yet your selling something COMPLETELY UNRELATED.

And your working with a site that's total function IS to release 'mybb addons'...why are you releasing them on your ANIME site!?!?!
im not selling it.. its for free @ my forum.. im just making plugins.. if you dont like it.. then im not forcing you.. i release my plugins there @ my anime forum is for the moment only as long i can manage to put up again a plugin site.. GETS?!! thanks
as you can see.. my plugins is only for subscriber.. subscription is free though.. Smile
All the same...why are you supplying them on your ANIME forum?!?!
=\
(2009-08-23, 01:53 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]All the same...why are you supplying them on your ANIME forum?!?!

I understand your point, but everyone to it's own.
as i said i dont have yet a place to release it.. or a plugin forum of my own.. Smile its temporary to use my anime forum as a storage for it.. Smile im planning soon to sell my plugins on a separate forum, example a plugin related site like that of mybbcentral Big Grin lol
(2009-08-23, 01:53 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]All the same...why are you supplying them on your ANIME forum?!?!

Dude chill. NO NEED FOP DAS CAPS ON ITZ!

He doesn't have a TLD which means that he probably is on a free host, or he doesn't want to waste money on something that he isn't sure that will work. All in all its okay.

(2009-08-23, 03:32 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]as i said i dont have yet a place to release it.. or a plugin forum of my own.. Smile its temporary to use my anime forum as a storage for it.. Smile im planning soon to sell my plugins on a separate forum, example a plugin related site like that of mybbcentral Big Grin lol

You do need a TLD though xD
Woww.. Way to copy Bey Brad's "thead_bg.png" image. I new I saw it somewhere.
@Pingo - where? is he the only one who got that thead_bg? Big Grin you always criticize me.. lol anyway, i dont care.. i got the image @ mybbmods.com .. so is that bey brad's? Big Grin

@T0m - yeah i need a TLD.. currently on the process then.. Toungue even im on a free host it is still the best.. great uptime.. Big Grin
Link to where you got the image...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7