MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AnimeBB.Co.Cc - Your Anime Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thank you mate! your welcome to join us there.. Smile good day..
hi guys, hows my new theme?
courtesy of Scoutie44. .thanks to him.. Toungue
opening up my thread.. lol Big Grin anyway, i have made portal.php as index php Toungue how was it? any suggestion? about the domain, it will be release by next month i think, kinda delay in buy a domain lol Big Grin im not sure if i can process it .. thanks
Confused Truthfully, it doesn't look like an anime site, I don't like the theme and the logo contrasts a bit too much with the Blue.
I like the theme, but like FMB states it certainly doesn't match an anime site/forum at all, it looks more like a computer tech site more than anything!
Strongly agree with FMB as both me and her do anime based designs. You need improvements with quite a bit of stuff.
i know as for now its temporarily.. cause once when i have the new tld domain, the logo will be change as well as the site name Smile thanks for the comments mates! Smile any more suggestion?

(2009-10-25, 02:09 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme, but like FMB states it certainly doesn't match an anime site/forum at all, it looks more like a computer tech site more than anything!
yeah i didnt follow other anime forum which only discuss non-senses topics by members Big Grin lol never mind.. i have made my forum as a wiki type discussion board or even a blog type board for anime fans.. i'm also processing to integrate a full cms software Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7