MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com Hacking Attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
him, her what ever Toungue english mistakes
i should put more attention on english class, don't you think?
Please view this: http://stashbox.org/624814/getoverit.swf

It will fix everything.
(2009-09-08, 01:38 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Please view this: http://stashbox.org/624814/getoverit.swf

It will fix everything.

LOL! Very useful tut! There should be an option of "completely hide everything from this user, even the ignore bit, and any reply to any of his/her threads on the latest posts". I had ghazal in my ignore list from a long time ago... Toungue
(2009-09-08, 04:10 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 01:38 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Please view this: http://stashbox.org/624814/getoverit.swf

It will fix everything.

LOL! Very useful tut! There should be an option of "completely hide everything from this user, even the ignore bit, and any reply to any of his/her threads on the latest posts". I had ghazal in my ignore list from a long time ago... Toungue

I thought it might be useful to some people :p Move to the tutorials section? Toungue
Why not just secure your site instead of creating a plugin that does nothing security-wise? MyBB is extremely easy to secure with little effort needed, I don't even ban IPs anymore because it's a waste of processing power.
(2009-09-07, 09:18 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Your account has been suspended. No hacking or anything, no other stuff... why lying at us?

Lennart, open your eyes and look what the page it shows, It shows 404.php.

My host gave me the IPs of those attackers, and I know who they are, not try to convince me to disclose them... I am really really tolerating the two originating countries, One is Las Vegas and other is Duethesland... again I have to say, stop your rubbishes here otherwise I will disclose them to the open community...

@ Ryan Gordon, actually there is no valnuarability in either of my plugins, the attackers just try penerate into the adminCP, and I have eagle eyes on there activities... That's why, I hope that no one willl be able to take over my site...

@ babjusi: Thanks for your feedback

@ Tomm M: Yes, I have to look at this thing also, I will rename the admin directory...

Thanks for your feedbacks... please don't try peronal attacks... You have read this from Ryan Loos also...

Thank You
If your attacks are coming from the attackers ISP you have nothing to worry about, if they are coming from proxies or hijacked PCs then disclosing the information is pointless. Either way, you should focus your efforts on securing your site with .htaccess and pray that your hosting company has some decent security in place on thier servers.
(2009-09-08, 06:52 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]If your attacks are coming from the attackers ISP you have nothing to worry about, if they are coming from proxies or hijacked PCs then disclosing the information is pointless. Either way, you should focus your efforts on securing your site with .htaccess and pray that your hosting company has some decent security in place on thier servers.

I get their IPs, and search them through www.ip2location.com . They were No bots, nor proxies but the original IPs of those attackers. And Yes my .htaccess is fool proof security wise.

Thank Kujoe
I don't really see how that makes you know who it is?

If your so confident in your security why did you close it? Your not making any sense. You know it's secure yet close because you don't think it's secure Huh.
(2009-09-08, 07:03 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see how that makes you know who it is?

If your so confident in your security why did you close it? Your not making any sense. You know it's secure yet close because you don't think it's secure Huh.

What doesnot make sense ?? I said that "to ensure fool proof security, I have switched off the mybb pages". It doesnot means that I have nothing security, I move those pages to passwords protected directories, just to restrict any chance of bieng penetrate again .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7