MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com Hacking Attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-09-08, 01:56 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 01:50 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 01:41 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 11:53 AM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe she was not sure and she wanted to RE-Check everything?
i smell sexism

I wonder if you have anything else to do besides protecting your fan #1
You don't even have any arguments, you just say what she said.
What will she check? Is she going to check the dozens of files MyBB has? And search for what? For a missing file?
Seriously, if he's so sure about his website being secure, just open it, there's no point on keeping it closed. She doesn't get anything with it closed. The "hackers" are probably reading this thread right now and waiting for her to open it and try to hack it again. Once they realize its not possible, they'll just leave.
To be Honest Nervo, i have many things to do besides "protecting" Ghazal and how you guys "ironically call it" (my n1 fan)
i just do not see the point what's the big deal with insisting on her to "open the website"
she just came here and warned the Subscribed users about her website just that

That's not a reason to trial her and say "blah blah blah stop lying blah blah open your website blah blah and reject everything she said (being true or not)

i just see that's not fair..so unfair as i saw that nobody wanted to help me with translations forum beacuse some people thinked that i will steal them money and visits (when my purpose was to helping them to make their plugins more used between non-spanish users, (mainly spanish ones)

Nope, your problem is English. You do not understand correctly what people say. No one said you were going to steal anyone's plugins. They just told you to respect the licenses. However, you guessed that people were telling you were going to steal plugins and redistribute them.

Anyway, regarding ghazal, I didn't attack her in any kind of way so I don't really see the point of the "I smell sexism". I told her to open her site because there's no point to keep it closed. And by saying "There is NO point" I mean "THERE IS NO POINT".
She's just losing members and traffic.

And most of the people do not talk to her properly because she has done WRONG things.
You probably weren't here by then or if you were you didn't even notice they were happening.
So please do not talk about what you do not know. Most of the threads (with fights) are closed or have been moved to a different section probably so only mods can view them.

I guess that's all I have to say
I reedit my message when you were writing your answer

Yup looks like i missed some event's
event's that you know
event's that are not point here [/b]
so we can discuss it in private to do not confuse this thread more
whatever, my opinnion is the one in the previous post of mine

about the sexism comment
this should be working here
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52577.html -_-"
(2009-09-08, 02:01 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 11:53 AM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe she was not sure and she wanted to RE-Check everything?
i smell sexism

What will she check? Is she going to check the dozens of files MyBB has? And search for what? For a missing file?
Seriously, if he's so sure about his website being secure, just open it, there's no point on keeping it closed. She doesn't get anything with it closed. The "hackers" are probably reading this thread right now and waiting for her to open it and try to hack it again. Once they realize its not possible, they'll just leave.
To be Honest Nervo, i have many things to do besides "protecting" Ghazal and how you guys "ironically call it" (my n1 fan)
i just do not see the point what's the big deal with insisting on her to "open the website"

That's not a reason to trial her and say "blah blah blah stop lying blah blah open your website blah blah and reject everything she said (being true or not)

i just see that's not fair..so unfair as i saw that nobody wanted to help me with translations forum beacuse some people thinked that i will steal them money and visits (when my purpose was to helping them to make their plugins more used between non-spanish users, (mainly spanish ones)

Nope, your problem is English. You do not understand correctly what people say. No one said you were going to steal anyone's plugins. They just told you to respect the licenses. However, you guessed that people were telling you were going to steal plugins and redistribute them.

Anyway, regarding ghazal, I didn't attack her in any kind of way so I don't really see the point of the "I smell sexism". I told her to open her site because there's no point to keep it closed. And by saying "There is NO point" I mean "THERE IS NO POINT".

And most of the people do not talk to her properly because she has done WRONG things.
You probably weren't here by then or if you were you didn't even notice they were happening.
So please do not talk about what you do not know. Most of the threads (with fights) are closed or have been moved to a different section probably so only mods can view them.

event's that you know

Yes they are important to this discussion so you can understand why so many people argue with her. There's a lot of people that don't like her because of what she's done in the past.
So yes, it's important for you to understand that some of us do not argue with her because of the "sexism" as you said, but because of what she's done. Anyway I'll continue this discussion with you via PM. I'll just leave this thread
(2009-09-08, 02:04 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-08, 02:01 PM)glas Wrote: [ -> ]
i smell sexism

event's that you know

Yes they are important to this discussion so you can understand why so many people argue with her. There's a lot of people that don't like her because of what she's done in the past.
So yes, it's important for you to understand that some of us do not argue with her because of the "sexism" as you said, but because of what she's done. Anyway I'll continue this discussion with you via PM. I'll just leave this thread

i just wanted to mean that you could explain me that via PM not here

What ever, i am leaving too.
Sorry for the bad time guys
I think it's a good thing she has her site down. Now it's protected from being taken down by hackers. If we are lucky her security measures will be in place for a long time.

Good luck with this.
(2009-09-08, 06:48 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]@ Ryan Gordon, actually there is no valnuarability in either of my plugins, the attackers just try penerate into the adminCP, and I have eagle eyes on there activities... That's why, I hope that no one willl be able to take over my site...

Then open up your site. There is no need to close it down unless one of your plugins has a vulnerability.

I'm going to close this thread. Once the site opens back up, feel free to post about it in your thread in the Showcase forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7