MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.mybbcodes.com Hacking Attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-09-08, 07:52 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Huh
Its secure from files, plugins, members, .htaccess wise.

(2009-09-08, 07:52 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]what harm is their hacking attempts doing to your site? Nothing.

(2009-09-08, 07:53 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but eventually the pillows will surround them and they'll suffocate Toungue.

I guess we'll call that DDoS Toungue.

Edit: You really don't understand do you ghazal?

lol, yes but she is not being DDoS'd so don't confuser her :p
(2009-09-08, 06:48 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Lennart, open your eyes and look what the page it shows, It shows 404.php.

Actually it shows http://vitalsouls.com/suspended.page/ in the URL.

Anyway, great site, great service, great plugins, hang in there, keep it up.
u can rename the admin file to something harder,there will be no one to go to admin panel,but u and other admins,what do u say sis. Big Grin
Suspended is shown when your pages are not found,

Also read the error it shows to you.

404 File Not Found Error
(2009-09-08, 06:48 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]@ Ryan Gordon, actually there is no valnuarability in either of my plugins, the attackers just try penerate into the adminCP, and I have eagle eyes on there activities... That's why, I hope that no one willl be able to take over my site...

Don't be so naive.
(2009-09-08, 10:55 AM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be so naive.

naive Huh
Quote:Naïve is a French loanword indicating having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication.

Basically means you shouldn't be so quick to assume that all your plugins are completely secure.
(2009-09-08, 11:29 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Naïve is a French loanword indicating having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication.

Basically means you shouldn't be so quick to assume that all your plugins are completely secure.

That's true, But I replied on Ryan Gordon's post: I mean that the plugin in my plugin manager are all fine.
lol @this thread. for some reason one person came to my mind
(2009-09-08, 11:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]lol @this thread. for some reason one person came to my mind

Who Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7