MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [new theme] MyBB-Plugins.com officially opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ok, I've owned this domain for almost an year now and finally found a good use for it.
I moved all my plugins which were available at ConsoleWorld.net to MyBB-Plugins.com.
Subscribers have been moved and renewed too (for free), however you must cancel your ConsoleWorld subscription from the PayPal interface. Once it expires, you'll be informed via email by PayPal.

Once your MyBB-Plugins.com subscription expires you'll receive a private message at MyBB-Plugins.com alertign you about the expiration. You'll then be able to re-subscribe using the PayPal Subscribe button available in the Subscribe page.

What do you think about the design? What do you think about this move?
I plan on adding new things to Console World, related to consoles only and keeps things separated unlike before.

http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/index.php

Edit:
new theme!
Added home page as well:
http://mybb-plugins.com
Well..I think the design is still a bit rough. It has a punbb look to it imho.

Your toplink menu icons need to be redone.

You have kept the default english icons but they don't match the layout.

On the subscribe page you have 2 missing images.

The background doesn't imho match either.
Thanks, I'll re-make the theme this week. But I had to make one quickly as I needed to do this move urgently.

Thanks once more Smile
I keep getting a promotion email from you. So far about 5 or 6.
I just got ANOTHER one..very annoying now. Once every hour? WTF
Although I personally don''t need any plugins, I don''t think I will be registering at your forum. But I wish you good luck with your new venture. You have created some nice plugins so I think your forum will be a success.
Regarding the look of the forum, I think the width of the forum is a bit too narrow but that is my personal opinion/taste.

Good luck Smile
(2009-10-08, 05:22 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a promotion email from you. So far about 5 or 6.
And for that reason, i won't be signing up.

I hate forums where they spam emails.
Not even a removal link too.
I only got 2 emails.
(2009-10-08, 05:22 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting a promotion email from you. So far about 5 or 6.

I got 6 as well Toungue
I'm sorry, I had to go somewhere else and forgot to cancel mass mailing, I'm really sorry.
And yes you should have received 6 as I received 18 (I have 1 account + 2 tests acconts)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7