MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what php&html editor would you like to recommend for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
TextPad on windows
KWrite on unix w/KDE
I've just upgraded to Dreamweaver CS4 last week. I wet my pants.

That is all.
(2009-10-21, 07:52 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I've just upgraded to Dreamweaver CS4 last week. I wet my pants.

That is all.

LOL. good or bad.
CS4 overall was a great update by Adobe so I'm assuming good.
Dreamweaver CS4 is way better than CS3, a lot of issues have been fixed, including sintax highlighting. However, sintax disappears by line 5,000 or something. I have coded some scripts with over 10,000 lines and it's hard to distinguish functions from variables without sintax Toungue
Not sure about that, Pirata - running good on 14,000 lines with Windows 7... Shy

Have to say, CS4 is pretty amazing. I love how it picks up the included/required files set out in PHP so you can flick back and too without asking. Syntax highlighting is improved, stability is pretty awesome (even at 64bit) and now I've got some more settings to tweak, even easier to code MyBB in. Hence, the bug fixes and stuff I was doing the past week... Toungue
vim. Vim is always better.
I use Windows 7 as well, (Release Candidate), going to buy Home Premium tomorrow Smile
I've checked the script again and it looks like the problem is not the amount of lines but javascript inside an echo. After the javascript file, it no longer highlights PHP
pirata, make your plugin generator for linux too please.
He uses .net/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6