MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Exactly Toungue I was actually talking about you, but probably other people that reported this are able to get to the site now.
I completed the survey, but I don't need the themes. Wink Just gave ya' my opinion.
Just curious, what themes are you going to be raffle'ing?
I can get on fine! registered and did the survey Big Grin
(2009-10-26, 02:19 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, what themes are you going to be raffle'ing?

The winners can choose which theme they want (from indiePaper)

@Buttons: thanks for taking our survey Smile
Just took the quiz, I dont want any of the current premium themes, but if any of the future themes are nice I might. Smile
ok, thanks for contributing Smile But would you like me to include your username on the raffle?
How long will I be able to get the free theme? Will I be able to keep the offer until you release one I want? Or do I have to pick it once I win? (If I win)
I think I'll set a max-date of choosing the theme until December 15th. I'm still considering when the survey offer will expire though.
Meh, go ahead and leave my name out of the raffle. I dont need a theme, but I know alot of other people that will enjoy your themes, so Ill let them have it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7