MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thakns for the offer, but I managed to realize what the problem was before getting a reply from the support ¬¬

They run suPHP (or something like that) so I have to change permissions of ALL the files. Is there anyway to make a bulk CHMOD with cPanel (or any FTP)?
In filezilla select the first items, shift the last, right click and done. Depends on your client.
I found it, now is time to CHMOD every single php file in MyBB... thanks.
I input my opinions anonamoosely, though you'll probably be able to pick mine out Toungue
lol don't worry, the username at indiePaper is only if you want to be added to the raffle. But I did noticed yours Toungue
Little un official bump since everything is working now Toungue.
Here's the official bump Toungue

But yeah, everything is running fine now. And more secure than ever Toungue (with those odd permissions it'll be hard for hackers, which wouldn't bother to try to attack my site lol)

There wasn't many entried today (actually just 2), more feedback through the survey would be appreciated Smile
Is it too late to get my name re-added to the raffle? I found a use for one of your themes Smile
(If I win that is, if not Ill have to search for a better one to use or somehow come up with my own)
If you added your username when you submited the survey, I'll take you into account Wink
When do we know if we have won?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7