MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah, Alex's right Toungue It was a minimum. But I do get your point, though, not everyone would fill in useful information.

And regardless the minimum words, the results of the last question are yet dissapointing.... but didn't really expect people to take it that serious anyways Toungue
Well since i completely misunderstood, i PM the last one again, sorry i completely missed that :p
You PM'ed the answer? I don't quite get you Toungue (you mean Private message or something else? And if it was the case, I didn't receive anything lol)
I'll PM you a propper honest one.
oh ok Smile Thanks for your feedback
finally a change of host Big Grin
Yeah, but is not working Toungue I'm still trying to figure our what's going on, and how to solve the error.
Yep the link works now but the stylesheet seems to be missing Wink.
Actually, it's a problem with my host. Any other MyBB file than the index.php retreives a 500 error. I posted a ticket on their support system, but haven't received a reply yet.
If you want a temp site, send a subdomain over, i can host a temp forum for you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7