MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'll end up donating mine to a worthy cause if i win Toungue
I just want to remind you that you're not allowed to re-distribute the themes. If you win, but want to give it to someone else, that person must have participated on the survey and have an account at indiePaper.
(2009-10-26, 04:08 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to remind you that you're not allowed to re-distribute the themes. If you win, but want to give it to someone else, that person must have participated on the survey and have an account at indiePaper.

Ok, i just came up with a good use for it anyway :p
I'm still unable to access the site, i managed to signup using a proxy. If lots are having this problem then i recommend you contact your host.
I contacted them, but they said it wasn't due them. But I'm changing my host anyways (tomorrow Toungue). I hope this one will work properly.

@Tm0: I know you cheated because I can see your results, where you sent them from, and from where you registered.
It's also down for me, http://indiepaper.com/ is down but http://indiepaper.wufoo.com/forms/themes/ works for me.
Yeah, they are not hosted in the same place at all Toungue You can anyways take the survey Smile
(2009-10-26, 08:38 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I contacted them, but they said it wasn't due them. But I'm changing my host anyways (tomorrow Toungue). I hope this one will work properly.

@Tm0: I know you cheated because I can see your results, where you sent them from, and from where you registered.

Well sorry i couldn't fit it into 5 words. I feel things are more complex. And i know i cheated Hence why i said i did :p It just annoys the crap out of me when people say do something in 2 words or 5 words. Things shouldn't be that uncomplex.
Also i regi'd from work Toungue
You don't have to do it in 5 words. You just have to use at least 5 words Toungue.
O.o. Okay my excuse i was at work, didn't read it well. Real reason is the same xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7