MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium themes giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
When the survey ends, I'll post the winners. I'm still considering different ways to show the results were truly random.
(2009-10-30, 10:57 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]When the survey ends, I'll post the winners. I'm still considering different ways to show the results were truly random.
The point of my question was to find out a date. hehe Big Grin

So in response to your post, when does the 'survey' end?
A little bump so everyone knows that it's possible to take the survey right on indiePaper.com, you can find it here. If you haven't submitted it, hurry up!

Ok, so the end date is Nov 15, 2009 Smile The raffle will take place within some days after the survey ends, I'll comfirm the date.
(2009-11-08, 03:49 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so the end date is Nov 15, 2009 Smile The raffle will take place within some days after the survey ends, I'll comfirm the date.

Lucky date eh? That's also the day we have to be moved into our house, or the insurance goes boom.
I want em, give me theme.
Raffle taken place yet?
When will this be done?
Sorry, yeah. The survey is done now, you can still take it. But you won't be taken into account for the raffle.

I made a small Java program to choose users randomly. Though, I'm still thinking on a more creative way of presenting the winners. I don't feel like simply posting the winners (don't ask why Toungue). If you have any suggestion please submit it here.

And well, if I can't do anything else than just posting the users by the 22th, I'll just do that.
You think you can tell us how many participants there are?

Toungue
I don't think so Toungue Nah, the truth is that I haven't counted them. The program should do that too lol

I'll post a vide of the program work just so people can check how the election was done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7