MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One person, One theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi everyone, I am here to offer a great deal.

I'm here to offer two lucky people to have a custom theme made by me, combus and Joshee offered to code it you will also get one customization(php and MySQL) for your forum by Kyonko(see post #45). No, there are no tricks of this, I will just ask you to do fill out the following:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of Website:[/b]
[b]Link(would be nice):[/b]
[b]Description of your site:[/b]
[b]Reason why you want a custom design:[/b]
[b]And why do you think you should be awarded with the design:[/b]

I will allow 2 weeks of posting to be fair, the person will be chosen by me and a group of people I've chosen which will not be mentioned.

Important
  • Yes, we will require you to leave the copyright intact.
  • It will only be two individuals and two themes, you're not allowed to redistrubute it.
  • I am in the process of having a design site open, I don't have a set portfolio, I do have a photobucket with my signatures and PSD's.
  • EDIT: Your site should have your own domain! You should have FTP access as well.
  • EDIT: You will also get one customization thanks to Kyonko!

Update: We've added a couple more prizes, two themes, one for each individual that wins, meaning two individuals will win and also, Kyonko had offer custom customization(php and MySQL) to the winners. The customization is external to MyBB and not IN your forum.
Who could doubt of your ability designing?? I think the portfolio thing was un-necessary.

I like this idea you know Toungue
(2009-11-17, 01:40 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Who could doubt of your ability designing?? I think the portfolio thing was un-necessary.

I like this idea you know Toungue

Toungue Who knows, not everyone has seen my designs...I think! XD
Username: AwptimusPrime
Name of Website: CSW Robotics
Link(would be nice):http://www.cswrobotics.justmybb.com/
Description of your site: This site is dedicated to my school's FTC robotics team. This is my 4th year competing in this event. I recently created the forum (yesterday) as I thought it will provide us with better communications and also a resource where I would be able to post PDFs.
Reason why you want a custom design: I would like the custom design because I think it will give us an edge come competition time. As part of the game, you have to partake in an interview and I think once the judges see the forum/skin they will know we are a dedicated bunch
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design: The reasons stated above as well as I think I am a valuable community member and haven't really e-raged anyone, yet Toungue
(2009-11-17, 02:11 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Link(would be nice):http://www.cswrobotics.justmybb.com/

Does JustMyBB give you access to upload themes and images? If not, this would be a bit hard, you should be self-hosted.
Doesn't even load for me...
Username: Killswitch2
Name of Website: MyBBResources
Link(would be nice): http://mybbresources.com
Description of your site: MyBBResources is just that, a brand new free MyBB Resource. I have a lot of cool features in store.
Reason why you want a custom design: Um.. I don't know. There might be some people here more deserving than I am, but I thought I might as well ask.
[b]And why do you think you should be awarded with the design:[/b
Um... I don't know... haha Smile
Username: MyBBHehe
Name of Website: Gaming Evolution
Link(would be nice): http://gamingevo.com
Description of your site: A site just for all consoles and home of the EvO clan (xbox 360).
Reason why you want a custom design: I've always tried to create a custom theme but they usually never end up right. I always see some other poeple here who have bought custom designs and they almost always turn out wonderful. It would be nice to have my own. Plus, my site is growing (got a plan, will be big in due time, maybe 4 weeks)
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design: I think i should be awarded with this design because I have been using MyBB since '07. Whenever I tried another forum software, i always come back to MyBB within two weeks at least. I love MyBB.
I think this won't be all that random. We'll evaluate the applications, more effort on the site is better. Good luck everyone Smile
You might be contacted if we'd like more information. This is to prevent a scenario in which we make the theme, and the site just vanishes.
Eh... I think Im going to withdraw from this. I can afford to just pay somebody to make me a theme, so this offer would be better suited for somebody else Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9