MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Joomla-Mybb Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i hope ghiboz will share his work. Smile
kwatog Wrote:i hope ghiboz will share his work. Smile
sure that I'll share... now i'm working to make it useful!

regards!Big Grin
also interested in this, looking forward to seeing what you have done Ghiboz
Not sure when the last post was on this thread but I wanted to bump it to find out if there is anything working for this. I would love people to be able to login to the forums and joomla with just one login.

Adam Burgi
www.journeyoftheanimals.com
journeyoftheanimals Wrote:Not sure when the last post was on this thread but I wanted to bump it to find out if there is anything working for this. I would love people to be able to login to the forums and joomla with just one login.

Adam Burgi
yes, works like your hopes...
if you make the login in the joomla frontend, you're also logged in mybb forum (in fact i've made a new module for joomla to make the login)

i have some stuffs to do in my life, after i make the first release for this mod!

regards!Smile
This is sounding really great, Ghiboz! I hope this works out, it may in fact bring a lot of people to MyBB - who don't want overly smelly SMF features hanging over themselves.
Iam looking forward to your release, too.
Does it support Joomla 1.5, too?
Will you update it to be compatible with MyBB 1.40?
Hi,
In this forum thread http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid180108
I posted an information about Universal User Integration component that is being developed by a Joomla developer. It is intended for Joomla 1.5.
Currently are implemented SMF, vBulletin, phpbb3.
For myBB it suffices to adopt just one php file...
Is there anybody with sufficient knowledge of myBB API?
ghiboz Wrote:
journeyoftheanimals Wrote:Not sure when the last post was on this thread but I wanted to bump it to find out if there is anything working for this. I would love people to be able to login to the forums and joomla with just one login.

Adam Burgi
yes, works like your hopes...
if you make the login in the joomla frontend, you're also logged in mybb forum (in fact i've made a new module for joomla to make the login)

i have some stuffs to do in my life, after i make the first release for this mod!

regards!Smile

I am very interested as well in this project. I love Joomla. I have some scripts that integrate perfectly with Joomla, that would make my new forums POP with the max possibility.
>>Is that possible an integration between joomla and mybb?

Who need it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10