MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Tabbed forum with jQuery (multi categories in one tab)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
It doesn't work for me. It's the same bug that happens to Byakuya_007.

Can you help me please?
(2010-05-13, 07:14 PM)Byakuya_007 Wrote: [ -> ]Try to click in a tab forum==? nothing happen.
Need help with this...

(2010-05-17, 05:19 PM)3R Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work for me. It's the same bug that happens to Byakuya_007.

Can you help me please?

Did you guys upload the files?
Yes, I uploaded the file, is just the JS file right?
yeah, just the js file, but make sure you followed every steps, and make sure your js link is right
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
wow thanks alot
partially works like a treat
however im having some problems one is that the selected tab doesnt actually get highlighted
another is that when the forum opens it has the normal non-tabbed view then when you click on one of the tabs it changes to the tabbed version

edit: got it to show only the section i want by deleting one of the css values Toungue
but cant get it to highlight the selected tab so that it can have a real tab feel
also i dont really know where to add the css code to within global.css?
i just added it to the top wich might be why it doent higlight
it doesnt work.I dont understand the tutorial,my english is ..
Only one thing ... Supposedly what is at tcat tab should not be the section that appeared in the first place? It's that when opening the forum appear all.
I dont understand what are you trying to sa, Minnemann
When I open a tab and then refresh the page where the tab was not maintained and returns to the beginning.

For example I'm on Anime Tab and I refresh the page. When I look the page isn't on the anime page.
Joey; he goes to tab 3, from tab 1. Then presses refresh, he is back at tab 1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17