MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Tabbed forum with jQuery (multi categories in one tab)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
i couldn't find global.css plz help
(2010-06-08, 07:41 AM)evilgenius Wrote: [ -> ]i couldn't find global.css plz help

1. Login admin cp
2. CLick "Templates & Style" in the top navi
3. Find the theme you want, click "Options -> Edit"
4. Find global.css and click "Options -> Edit style"
thanks very much
can any 1 made video tutorial of it b/c i have successfully added category but i dont know how to change category name and how to add forums to category
What I am not too sure about is, how do you make it so when someone visits the page, it goes to tab 1?

At the moment, the tab's work but when you load the page all the forums are shown. I need it so it shows tab 1 when you load the page. Not all the forums
(2010-06-11, 06:09 PM)powerz Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment, the tab's work but when you load the page all the forums are shown. I need it so it shows tab 1 when you load the page. Not all the forums
you just need to put the css to hide all the forums that are not in the tab 1
Its GREAT Big Grin but it dont work on Dark Orange template. Please tell me what should I do to work it...

Sorry for my english...
I will help you out
Everything WORK Big Grin Thanks for your help.
hey Joey_Pham423 can you help me out if you want i will give you my login details and i have uploaded the script to ftp if you can help me Thank you
ok, just send me the login details and the name of the skin you want to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17