MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
what profile link?.. There was never a profile link with it.
Well it was his email address.
[email protected]
how do i link an email?..

looking on the developers network site which uses the same theme it just appears as a broken link.. not much point in including that
Change it to "mailto:emailaddresshere".
Excellent thanks for the help!

Sorry about all that lol :p

Anyways what do you think of the changes?
Nice choice of theme.
The signature rotator on the front page is awesome.
It seems you're improving, Smile.
Thanks for the kind words!
It took me quite a while to figure out that rotator.. I haven't used flash since my early highschool days and it's certainly changed since then.
I honestly think it would look better without the background image. But if you insist on keeping it, make it about 5px wide, and set it to repeat-x. That'll make it a smaller image (less stress on your bandwidth + faster load time) and it would repeat itself on the x-axis so it fills up the screen.

And it should be common sense that you have to keep the theme copyright on it Wink
(2010-05-17, 10:22 PM)webaph Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think it would look better without the background image. But if you insist on keeping it, make it about 5px wide, and set it to repeat-x. That'll make it a smaller image (less stress on your bandwidth + faster load time) and it would repeat itself on the x-axis so it fills up the screen.

And it should be common sense that you have to keep the theme copyright on it Wink

My background image is just a solid gradient.. you think it would look better with just plane white?

and thanks for the tip i'll try that out
How long have you been making signatures for, exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11