MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sick Sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2010-05-13, 11:18 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Inspired? By that crap? His theme is better than most of those...

Okay I over exaggerated on that, but my point was mainly that those themes are NOT inspiration.
you don't plan on being a designer right?
Alright guys I've made some major upgrades. It's still an unfinished product, but I'd like to see what you guys think now.
You've removed the Created by Boffin copyright in the footer for that theme.... Should I report kthxbai?
(2010-05-17, 07:45 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]You've removed the Created by Boffin copyright in the footer for that theme.... Should I report kthxbai?

Is that not allowed?
Ofcourse it's not allowed.
Put it back, or it's getting reported.
Your basically taking credit for his theme..
I see. I wasn't aware that free themes weren't allowed to be altered. Where is this rule?

I'll add the credit back. Thanks for notifying me of this rule.
It's a part of every theme. If you actually read the license.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/sleek
"Theme is free, though you must keep my credits + link located somewhere on the style."

Please read what you're downloading.
Well I put it back so its no worries.. Smile
I HIGHLY advise you to put Boffin's MyBB.com profile link. Like it says in his license.
"Theme is free, though you must keep my credits + link located somewhere on the style."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11